HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions.
- Better Clinical Practice.
- Latest updates on the care and management of diabetes complications.
- World-class platform to exhibit your products.
- Recent advancements in all aspects of Diabetes & Endocrinology.
- Future innovations & recent trends in the areas of Diabetes, Obesity, and Endocrinology
INVITATION TO 5TH WORLD CONGRESS ON DIABETES AND ENDOCRINOLOGY - 2023
Arjyopa Online is pleased to invites participants from all over the world to attend "5th World Diabetes and Endocrinology Summit - 2023" during May 19th - 20th, 2023 at Dubai, UAE, which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Panel Discussion and Exhibitions.
We are expecting a packed room containing Scientists, Researchers, Business professionals and Students from all corners of the globe to discuss the advancement in treating diabetes and endocrinal disorder at the 5th World Diabetes and Endocrinology Summit - 2023. This year’s annual congress highlights the theme "Practical Approach in Treating Diabetes and Endocrinal Disorder" and each session of the meeting will be included with expert lectures, posters and vibrant discussions on current topics related to Physiology & Anatomy of Diabetes, Clinical Research and Case Study : Diabetes, Diabetes prevention and management, Diabetes complication & disorder in:- children, teens, adolescence, Emerging focus in Diabetes research, Diagnostic approaches of Diabetes, Diabetes & Obesity, Diabetes & Metabolism & action, Diabetes associated diseases, Diabetes medication and therapy, Diabetes market and Business analysis and more. 5th World Diabetes and Endocrinology Summit – 2023 will also provide an opportunity for enthusiastic and talented young researchers and students to share their knowledge before eminent scientist gathering through Young Research Forum and Poster Competition.
The scientific program will feature live workshops, interactive education sessions, B2B meetings, round-table discussions apart from the conventional plenary sessions, featured symposia, break out sessions and oral presentation sessions for abstracts and challenging cases.In addition, the 5th World Congress on Diabetes and Endocrinology - 2023 will feature live cases and interventional courses in an interactive format throughout the conference. Our endeavor is to provide a stimulating and thought provoking scientific program. We sincerely hope that the blend of pleasant weather, warm hospitality and revitalizing social evenings will make the scientific environment richer.
We look forward to the honor of welcoming you at Dubai
- Track 1: Endocrinology Research
- Track 2: Diabetic Complications: Long term
- Track 3: Diabetes Complications: Short Term
- Track 4: Diseases & Disorders
- Track 5: Cardiovascular Complications
- Track 6: Pregnancy, Reproduction and Infertility
- Track 7: In Children’s, Teens & Adolescents
- Track 8: Neuropathy
- Track 9: Obesity & Metabolism
- Track 10: Alternative therapies & Complications
- Track 11: Surgery and Care
- Track 12: Transplantation
- Track 13: Clinical Diabetes/ Therapeutics
- Track 14: Type I and Type II Diabetes
- Track 15: Gestational Diabetes
- Track 16: Diabetic Drug Discovery
- Track 17: Diabetes Management & Education
- Track 18: Epidemiology & Gene regulation
- Track 19: Herbal Therapy for Diabetes
- Track 20: Diabetic Market Analysis
- Track 21: Nutrition Research
- Track 22: Clinical Studies & Case Reports
- Track 23: Research & Advanced Technologies
- Track 24: Challenges and Improvements
- Track 25: Management & Prevention
- Track 26: Endocrine Cancer
- Track 27: Endocrine Tumours
- Track 28: Endocrine Glands & Hormones
- Track 29: Diabetes and its Treatment
- Track 30: Genomic endocrinology
- Track 31: Molecular and Cellular endocrinology
Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days. Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper orally or in poster format. Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance.
- The entire body of the abstract, excluding tables, must not exceed 250 words. Spaces are not included in this number. Title, authors’ names, affiliations, figures, and tables are not included in the character count.
- The abstract may be structured (i.e., abstracts divided into sections using terms such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions, etc.) or unstructured.
- Do not use bold type or underline formatting. Italic type is acceptable.
- Text may be in multiple paragraphs.
- Any references should be noted as citations within the text and not as footnotes at the end
1st Abstract Submission Deadline: 27th January, 2023
Early Bird Registration Closes: 11th June, 2022
to Submit Abstract